Thursday, November 11, 2010

Presenting

I love to present. It is a time for me to show what I can do. I can show how I work with big groups. I can show how I work with technology and I can show what I do for fun. I think anyone and everyone should blog or have a website and show off your talent. PLEASE IF YOU DO GET A BLOG OR WEBSITE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE A MANUAL. You can do it by yourself. I did and you can to. I'm only in 6th grade don't get beat by me it just wouldn't be right.

Emma D.

1 comment:

  1. Emma,

    I wish I had gotten more experience at presenting when I was your age! Do you use slides shows while presenting? I like to save my presentations on SlideShare, then blog about them.

    Looking forward to having fun with you and the other members of Club Click. Photography is fun!

    ReplyDelete