Monday, April 25, 2011

Presenting

Presenting is something I do for fun and for school purposes. I had just lately presented at the 1:1 conference in Iowa. I have also presented at many other places. I got involved with this last year when I was in 5th grade. My father Mr. Deron Durflinger and my mother Mrs. Amanda Durflinger said that I could start presenting and creating a blog after I got there permission. I love presenting. It makes me feel good because I can teach the teachers in multiple ways. It has made me smarter with 2.0 tools and made me more experienced. I LOVE PRESENTING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Emma!

    Presentation skills are necessary in all walks of life and in numerous situations. You're learning how to organize information, focus your thoughts, and be persuasive (do you find it easier to convince your parents of things now?)

    What an impressive digital footprint you're creating!

    ReplyDelete