Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Time to be Thankful....

Thanksgiving, a time to be thankful. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the soldiers that are fighting for our country. Those people who have risked their lives and have passed away. People are so lucky when their family member or friend have came home safe. If you don't know someone over seas think about them anyway. You could also be thankful for the veterans. I have a couple family members that are veterans and I'm thankful to have them here with me. You lose people that you love even when they are over seas. Be thankful....prey or think about those who have lost a love one, have a loved one over seas, and even when the ones that have soldiers that have came home. Tell those that you love them or that you are happy to be who they are. They fight, fought, and moved on for you.
-Emma D.

No comments:

Post a Comment